Kaizen issues with Magatte Wade (March 2013), André Loiferman (May 2013), Larry Abrams (July 2013), and Surse Pierpoint (September 2013).
Spanish translation of Explaining Postmodernism in 2013.
The third edition of Analyzing Arguments, co-edited with David Kelley, is to be published by W. W. Norton & Co. in late 2013.
Preparing conference talks:
* March 20: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Invited lecture on philosophy, entrepreneurship, and politics.
* April 14-19: Maui. APEE and Liberty Fund conferences.
* April 19-22: Thousand Oaks, CA. TRAC art colloquium.
* May 23-25: Stockholm, Sweden. Ratio Colloquium on virtue and entrepreneurship.
* May 28-30: Clemson, SC. BB&T conference on philosophy, business, and economics.
* June 27-30: Washington, DC. Atlas Summit conference.
* July 24 or 25: Chicago, IL. Great Connections seminar.
A book chapter on “Entrepreneurship, Ethics, and Public Policy.”
I am working with producer Anurag Wadehra, film editor Christopher Vaughan, and project manager Steven Bilow on a documentary project titled Artistic Genius: When It Flourishes. Studio shooting began in 2012. Talking heads include artist Michael Newberry and architect John Gillis. Location shots in Europe — north and south Holland, Paris and Giverny, Florence, and Magna Graecia — done July of 2012. Here is the one-sheet project description for the documentary [pdf].
Upcoming Kaizen interviews with Guillermo Yeatts, Enrique Duhai, and Lall Singh.
A series of essays on ethics, entrepreneurship, and political economy for a book-in-progress with the working title Philosophy for Economists.
Return to the StephenHicks.org main page.