I’m also happy that we will have seven guest speakers this semester, sponsored by the Center for Ethics and Entrepreneurship. We will learn from two economists, three philosophers who specialize in ethics, and two executive-entrepreneurs:
* Jennifer Dirmeyer, Assistant Professor of Economics, Ferris State University, Michigan (Jan 29)
* Zach Meiborg, CEO, Silver-Arrow Corporation, Illinois (Feb 7)
* Bartley Madden, VP (retired), Credit Suisse (Feb 16)
* Shawn Klein, Lecturer in Philosophy, Arizona State University (Feb 21)
* Peter Jaworski, Assistant Professor of Business Ethics, Georgetown University, Washington, DC (Mar 16)
* Jason Hill, Professor of Philosophy, DePaul University, Illinois (Apr 4)
* Marta Podemska-Mikluch, Assistant Professor of Economics, Gustavus Adolphus College, Minnesota (Apr 25 or 27)
More on the guest speakers as their visit dates approach.
Here is the exam week schedule.