My talk at the 2012 Atlas Summit in Washington, DC, is now online. My themes:
* Our schizophrenic public policy culture: health, sex, religion, money
* What wealth is: tangible, intangible, and institutional assets
* Entrepreneurism as a cultural asset
* Objectivism’s entrepreneurial ethic
* Principled strategy in a mixed economy
* Three challenges: abstractness, easy disagreement, being principled among the unprincipled
* Immigration policy
* Education policy
* Entrepreneurism and meeting the three challenges
The talk is also available at the TAS site.
“What Business Ethics Can Learn from Entrepreneurship” [pdf].