During my visit to Francisco Marroquín University, I led a one-hour seminar on entrepreneurial ethics. Subtopics:
* Three moral types: Carly, Tonya, and Jane.
* Six questions in ethics.
* Egoism, Altruism, and Predation.
* Entrepreneurial ethics: entrepreneurial success and virtue.
* Why hasn’t the case for liberty convinced everyone?
* Entrepreneurial ethics in contrast to historical codes: hunter-gatherer, aristocratic, and monkish.
Related: What Business Ethics Can Learn From Entrepreneurship[at SSRN].
Coming soon: Video of my UFM seminar “Philosophy and the Evolution of the Mixed Economy.”